MAY 18, 2018 – CHICAGO
ESG CONSIDERATIONS, FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE, INVESTMENT RETURNS
In order to reduce portfolio risk and enhance long-term investment returns, institutional investors are increasingly integrating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors into their investment decision-making.
How are investors determining what ESG information is relevant in assessing corporate financial performance? If issuers are not providing sufficient ESG disclosure, what information sources are investors relying upon?
Join us for a panel discussion with two asset managers that will focus on understanding which ESG issues impact corporate financial performance, issuer valuations, and investment returns.
Topics will include:
- Mainstreaming of ESG Factors into Investment Portfolios
- Differences between ESG Integration and Socially Responsible Investing
- Investor Expectations for Corporate ESG Disclosures
Our speakers will be:
- Dan Nielsen, Senior Portfolio Specialist at Great Lakes Advisors, oversees the firm’s ESG integration initiatives across fundamental equity, quantitative equity, and fixed income strategies.
- John Hoeppner, an Advisor at Arabesque Asset Management, focuses on the connection between ESG considerations and clients’ investment returns. John previously concentrated on ESG integration at UBS, Northern Trust, and Cambridge Associates.
- Moderated by Victoria Sivrais, Founding Partner, Clermont Partners.
Special thanks to Northern Trust for hosting the event.
Join Us for a Moderated Panel and Q&A Session
Friday, May 18, 2018
Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
Panel begins at 8:00 a.m.
Location: Northern Trust, 181 W Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60603
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.